Wednesday 21 September 2016

Hello Ghost



This film I started watching on a Korean Air flight when I visited Seoul. The flight ended before the film did hence I ended up buying a copy for which I ended up very happy to have.

Another comedy (I promise I do watch things other than comedies). You wouldn't think it was a comedy though from the opening as a man is attempting to commit suicide. This is a comedy with ultimate life lessons and heart-warming at the end. Again I'll try to be spoiler free. Let me just sum up the film as a suicidal man starts seeing ghosts who start demanding he fulfil their wishes before moving on. In the process of fulfilling these requests he comes out of his shell and starts interacting with the world again.

Afraid I couldn't find the trailer with English subtitles...
this may be a recurring problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment